The 360 Perspective Workshop
For EHS and sustainability leaders and teams who want to generate a renewed sense of purpose and effectiveness.
People and teams operate within a complex web of systems. Increasing complexity, pressure to do more with less, shortening production cycles, transparency and NGO reporting pressures are just a few factors that have made it harder to accomplish goals, meet objectives, and contribute to the company’s mission. There may even be a diminished sense of purpose and effectiveness.
The 360 Perspective Workshop is a transformational three-day workshop that:
- Renergizes purpose and focus.
- Strenthens collaboration, alignment, and creativity.
- Provides future-based communication tools.
- Prepares EHS and sustainability leaders and their teams to be drivers in risk management 4.0 and creating a future-ready company.
In the 360 Perspective Workshop, you and your team will:
- Transform the quality, awareness, and attention about the systems that participants operate in and are accountable for.
- Generate a renewed sense of purpose.
- Gain clarity on what’s been stopping the accomplishment of goals and objectives.
- Learn how to strengthen partnerships through the use of future-based language and communication tools.
With these shifts, effectiveness and impact increase, previous barriers lose hold, and there is a measurable improvements in performance.
Contact us to learn how the 360 Perspective Workshop can support your EHS/S leaders and teams.